Friday, June 6, 2008

Camera's Back!

My camera is fixed. My favorite lens, however, is not. But since I'm going to Charlotte early next week, I asked the repairman if I could just pick up the body today and get the lens later. That was fine with him, so I put another lens on it and I'm back in business, making fascinating images such as this, once again!



A couple of days ago, we noticed that another very, very old tree was dead and had a tree guy out to look at it. He said it was probably killed by the neighbor's digging (said neighbor has been busy filling a low area in his back yard so that rain will stand in our yard rather than his and in the process killed the tree that straddles the property line. Plus he looks like he just got out of a fraternity at Enormous State U and his living room is full of the heads of dead animals that he presumably killed, making him -- all in all -- one of my least favorite neighbors -- oh, and I'm pretty sure his slatternly girlfriend who is often parked in front of his house for regular booty calls is the incompetent speller who left an anonymous note in our mailbox threatening to call the cops if our dogs ever bark again). So anyway, the tree had to come down. That's his crappy fence in the background, not mine.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: